Gawith, Geoffrey Francis
- Service number:
- 1483126/135644, Royal Air Force Volunteer Reserves
- British (1801-present, Kingdom)
?: Leading Aircraftman;
December 4th, 1942: Pilot Officer on probation (emergency);
June 4th, 1943: Flying Officer on probation (war subs.);
?: FLight Lieutenant.
Do you have more information about this person? Inform us!
- Second World War (1939-1945)
- Flight Lieutenant
- Royal Air Force Volunteer Reserve
- Awarded on:
- July 31st, 1945
- Awarded for:
- Operation Market Garden
Royal Decree No.29, dated July 31st, 1945.
Permission to wear the decoration granted on January 1st, 1946.
- - MEIJER, H.G. & VIS, R., Het Vliegerkruis, De Bataafsche Leeuw, Amsterdam, 1997.
- Second Supplement to The London Gazette of 19th March 1943, Issue 35949, dated 23rd March 1943
- Fourth Supplement to The London Gazette of 27th July 1943, Issue 36113, dated 30th July 1943
- Supplement to The London Gazette of 28th December 1945, Issue 37407, dated 1st January 1946
- Ninth Supplement to The London Gazette of 28th December 1945, Issue 37415, dated 1st January 1946