Grier, Thomas Michael
- Date of birth:
- 1918 (Glasgow/Scotland, Great Britain)
- Date of death:
- December 5th, 1941
- Service number:
- British (1801-present, Kingdom)
July 9th, 1938: Acting Pilot Officer on probation;
September 3rd, 1940: Flying Officer;
September 3rd, 1941: Flight Lieutenant (war subs.).
Do you have more information about this person? Inform us!
- Second World War (1939-1945)
- Pilot Officer
- Awarded on:
- October 1st, 1940
"This officer has taken part in a considerable number of engagements against the enemy and has destroyed eight of their aircraft as well as sharing in the destruction of others. He has displayed great courage, keenness and devotion to the duty."
- Photo 1: Tom MacNeill
- Photo: Tom MacNeill
- - The London Gazette of 26th July 1938, Issue 34535
- The London Gazette, Issue 34949, dated Friday 20th September 1940
- The London Gazette, Issue 34958, dated Tuesday 1st October 1940
- The London Gazette of 28th October 1941, Issue 35326
- Commonwealth Wargraves Commission