Gray, Clifford Kempson
- British (1801-present, Kingdom)
6th July 1940: Pilot Officer on probation;
6th July 1941: Pilot Officer;
6th July 1941: Flying Officer (war subs.);
1st May 1947: Flight Lieutenant (extended service, seniority 1st September 1945);
1st November 1947: Squadron Leader (seniority 1st August 1947);
22nd July 1948: Wing Commander.
1st August 1963: retired.
Do you have more information about this person? Inform us!
- - The London Gazette of 23rd July 1940, Issue 34903
- The London Gazette of 1st August 1941, Issue 35235
- Second Supplement to The London Gazette of 1st September 1942, Issue 35691, dated 4th September 1942
- Sixth Supplement to The London Gazette Issue 37228 published on the 14 August 1945
- Supplement to The London Gazette of 20th June 1947, Issue 37993, dated 24th June 1947
- Second Supplement to The London Gazette of 24th October 1947, Issue 38108, dated 28th October 1947
- Supplement to The London Gazette of 28th December 1948, Issue 38490, dated 31st December 1948
- Supplement to The London Gazette of 28th June 1955, Issue 40524, dated 1st July 1955
- Second Supplement to The London Gazette of 23rd August 1963, Issue 43091, dated 27th August 1963