11 February 1942 : enlisted in the 4th Bataillon du Génie
21 October 1942 : assigned to the 31st Bataillon du Génie in Port-Lyautey - Morocco
23 November 1943 : volunteered for the BCRA in Algiers
4th January 1944 : disembarked in Great Britain
25 February 1944 : assigned to the HQ squadron / 3rd SAS
19 to 31 March 1944 : parachute course n° 108 in Ringway
26 March 1943 : awarded parachute badge n°3346 in Ringway
- Auchinleck : February to June 1944 in the 3rd Bataillon SAS - 3e RCP
Transfered to the 2nd SAS the 1st June 1944
- France : 5 June to 24 December 1944 in the 3rd SAS
- Moses : 2nd August to 6th October 1944 in the 3rd SAS - Stick Sabotage
- Ipswich : transfered to the 2nd RCP the 26th March 1945
- Amherst : 4th to 20th April 1945 with the 4th Bataillon SAS - 2nd RCP : Dropping Zones 410 - Stick 13
WIA the 9th April 1945
Survived the war, enlisted in the French Army, took part in the fightings in Dien Bien Phu - Indochina in 1954 and was killed by member of the OAS in 1962 as owwner of a bar and member of the SDECE.
Do you have more information about this person? Inform us!