- Date of birth:
- August 26th, 1922 (Mährisch-Neustadt, Germany)
- Date of death:
- August 16th, 1944 (over Hannoversch Münden, Germany)
- German (1933-1945, German Reich)
Tichy fell on the 16th of August 1944 after ramming a B-17 with his Fw 190. During his career he achieved 25 victories, 13 on the eastern front and 12 on the western front.
Do you have more information about this person? Inform us!
- Second World War (1939-1945)
- Oberleutnant (Flying Officer)
- 9.(Sturm-)/Jagdgeschwader 3 "Udet"
- Awarded on:
- January 14th, 1945
Given for his run of successful aerial victories.